Sunday, January 24, 2010

NOTD: OPI Mod About You

It was my 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend this weekend, and we went out to dinner to celebrate. We both always have such a hard time figuring out where to eat that will have something for both of us - he's a big meat eater and I'm vegetarian. I was reading The Asian Pear's blog where she had just written about going to a Mexican restaurant called La Mexicana. She included a link for more informantion about the restaurant where I saw the menu and there was a ton of yummy looking stuff that I was sure that both me and my boyfriend would like. We were not disappointed. The food was great! I only wish I would have had room for dessert, they have fried ice cream on the menu and I've never had that before, it intrigues me. I hope to go back soon enough!

Anyway, my NOTD was OPI Mod About You, very fitting for the occasion :)


OPI Mod About You


The first picture is the one that is accurate for colour (as this one is pretty washed out), but I just wanted to add this one because you can see one of my kitties begging for attention while I was trying to take pictures. Perhaps it's starting to become evident that I'm quite the cat lady, I've got 3.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Do anything fun? What was your NOTD?

4 comments:

  1. that is SUCH a pretty colour. I love how it's pink & opaque.

    I am SO glad you like La Mexicana. They have one on King Street West too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having problems applying this color, cause it comes out streaky! You did a good job! How many layers?

    I'm a total cat lady too! Loooove cats! You should post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I really like this color but like Kittynail, mine comes out streaky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Asian Pear - Yeah, it's great there, I can't believe I hadn't been or heard of it before this. Definitely going back soon!

    @Kittynail & @marisol - I used 3 coats here - first coat was definitely streaky, the 2nd coat was a bit as well, but I was able to get everything to look very smoothed out with a 3rd coat. How many have you tried with?

    ReplyDelete