Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year! & A New Start?

I know I'm a few days late, but I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! What did you all do for New Years Eve? I think I'm getting too old to do much of anything anymore. I went to a club with my boyfriend and I was ready to leave before midnight! haha :) It was still a fun night though.

I started this blog in January of 2009. I wrote in it for a couple of months before just... stopping I guess. I have kept up with a ton of other blogs and am always on the hunt for new ones to read. I guess I just didn't feel like I had that much to write about, or much of a focus on any specific topic.

I've since deleted most of my previous posts and figure maybe it's time for a fresh start. I'm not sure how often I'll end up writing, but I'll try my best to update once in a while at least.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly thanks for the comment! Happy New Year! Look forward to reading your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete