Sunday, July 11, 2010

Essie Turquoise & Caicos


Essie Turquoise & Caicos

Essie released their Resort collection back in May, and I immediately knew I had to get this colour. It's gorgeous! It doesn't have the greatest application, the consistency is a bit thin, but I was able to get opaque coverage in 3 coats.

Every single time I've worn this polish, I've received compliments. Even my male dentist commented on it! This is definitely one of my summer faves.

Do you have any recent favorite nail polishes? What's your favorite colour to wear for summer?

9 comments:

  1. It looks similar to Essie Greenport which I'm wearing on my toes. I love, love LOVE it! Such a gorgeous colour for Summer.

    Look how similar they are: http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2009/03/essie-north-folk-collection-im-smitten.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color! I don't wear polish on my nails but I would totally rock that on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour! it reminds me of a greener, more intense For Audrey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color!

    It was nice meeting you yesterday :D

    xo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that colour! I have really been drawn to the hues of blue this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @VexintheCity - I missed out on Greenport, so was glad to see this was so close, maybe even an exact dupe. I love it! I was just thinking what a great colour it would be on toes! :)

    @Michelle - I think it may be my next pedi!

    @blu3 - I'd say that's a pretty accurate description. I think I may like this even better than For Audrey!

    @Rock that Look - Isn't it? :)

    @Abbie - I love it! So pretty for summer.

    @Kristin - So great meeting you too! Hopefully we'll cross paths again soon. :)

    @NancyPower - I've been really into these sorts of colours as well. Essie seems to have some great ones! I'm also a huge fan of Mint Candy Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty color. I've been seeing this color all over the place, and I also read that turquoise is the color of the summer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete