I've decided to try to make posts of 5 of my favorite beauty products each month.
1. Curel Extreme Care Intensive 24-hour Moisturizer - I keep a tube of this with me in my purse and use it on my hands often. I have a big bottle at home for my entire body. This stuff is a life saver in these dry winter months to help keep moisturized!
2. MAC Flowerosophy lustreglass - This came out a few years ago with the Culturebloom collection I believe. This is a rediscovered favorite that I've been using like crazy all month. I love light pink colours like this one.
3. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara - I always seem to have a few mascaras in rotation at all times, but I find I've been reaching for this one most often lately. It's a great volumizing formula that doesn't clump on me.
4. MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre - I have been in love with this since I first picked it up at the Spring Colour Forecast unveiling event. The way it goes from pink to purple is so pretty, not to mention how smooth the formula of this is. It's quickly become one of my staple cheek products.
5. MAC Nanogold eye shadow - I am so glad that I was given this accidentally when I went to purchase my Spring Colour Forecast haul, I wasn't planning on picking it up myself. I hate returning things though and decided to give it a try. So happy I did! It's become one of my favorite lid colours, and it also makes a great highlight.
Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your favorites this month?